My jaundice has gotten to a level to which I no longer need a bili-blanket. My days now consist of eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom. I got to meet my kitty, Bandit at Nanny and Pop-Pop's house. Pop-pop wants to keep her, but we all want to take her back home. I am staying at their house with mommy, because she is to not to be alone with me until Friday because of her surgery. Daddy stays one night with us there and then takes a night off to sleep at our house because I keep him up at night and he is getting really busy at work and needs energy. Mommy and I are getting on a better schedule now. She still thinks I have my nights and days mixed up. I'm learning.
This past weekend, I met some new people. I met some people named Aunt Barb, Uncle Marc, Kyle, Emily, Aunt Dona, and my great-grandma Norma. Kyle wanted to hold me a lot. Everyone thought that was funny, so they took pictures. Everyone says I have long fingers and I will either be a piano player or a basketball player. Daddy tells everyone I have already signed my letter of intent to play basketball at the Univ. of Tennessee. Well, I am getting hungry. I need to go lay down and start to cry so mommy knows I am ready to go.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment